Ohai Internet people, book bloggers, authors or anyone visiting my page,
I’m Karla. I’m a nineteen-year-old female from the Philippines. I’m a Senior University student taking up Tourism Management.
Since this is my ABOUT ME (THE REVIEWER) page I’ll give you a few random stuffs about myself which would not make any difference if you read it or not I just want to share it to you all so you would at least get to know me even for a bit. So here you go:
- I’m overly addicted to books. I read books, sniff books, put covers on books, spends money on books, talks about books, laughs about books, cries about books, thinks about books, touches books, sleeps with books, writes about books, blogs about books.
- I’m a good-nature sarcastic person (only to the people who are also sarcastic to me). But I’m good to people who are good to me.
- I’m a foodie at heart. I love to eat and there is nothing I can or you can do about it.
- I read abnormally fast. You could really not blame me here because whenever I get my mind and got absorbed on that certain read, I just can’t help but finish it ASAP.
- Obsessive Compulsive. *arms raised*. At times. Well, most of the time. I just like things to be in order.
- I’m hopeful Romantic. I love happy Endings. I get sad with books or movies that ends badly or the protagonist being alone. I just love seeing people happy and be in love. (Though I’ve been in love and it didn’t end well. lol.)
- Oh, Purple is my favorite color. I also adore things with ribbons and bows.
So, that’s it! If you’ve come to read this part it means, you’ve read it all the way down here or you simply scrolled all the way down here. Anyhow, as long you you get to this page I thank you. Please feel free to talk to me I promise I don’t bite.
HAPPY READING TO YOU ALL! xx